Austrian Women's Run
The 31st Austrian Women’s Run® takes place in Vienna on Sunday, 27 May 2018! The Austrian Women’s Run®, with 35,000 participants annually, is one of the leading women’s runs in the world. Enthusiastic runners from all over the world and of all ages, including many beginners, stand together with worldclass international athletes at the start. This is what turns the Austrian Women’s Run into something very special, into a unique experience.
Join us on 27 May 2018 in Vienna and celebrate your personal success and your passion for running together with thousands of participants, family and friends.
Date: Sunday 27 May, 2018
09.00 am - 5k classic and international ‘women’s track’
10.30 am - 10k run
11.10 am - Nordic Walking
Location: Vienna, Prater
Online registration opens on 3rd March, 2018
- Early registration is highly recommended. Last year no more entries were available only after one month.
- The course is clearly marked and there are course markers along the route.
- Both circuits are flat, with the 5k course ideally suited for beginners. There is no time limit.
- The event will take place rain or shine.
- Race numbers must be worn clearly visible on the chest and cannot be changed.
- The organizer assumes no liability for damages to persons (in particular for injuries) or property.
Information updated in december 2017.
Typographical errors as well as organizational changes without notice.